Mr. Perna is President of EB5 West, LLC, an Oregon corporation established for the purposes of foreign investment management under the Federal EB-5 program.
- Over 40 years of diversified business management experience gained in the United States in the fields of manufacturing and sales, project development, corporate administration, business consulting and capital investment.
- Former Vice President of a west coast food products manufacturing and sales company with offices in California, Oregon and Utah.
- 30 years experience in the automotive industry as the owner of various new vehicle franchises, served on a variety of GM, Toyota and Chrysler national boards for sales, marketing and merchandising.
- Served on the Board of Directors for Willamette Valley Fruit Company as a consultant during the sale of the company to a national food products distribution company
Vice President of Asian Marketing
As Vice President of Asian Marketing for EB5 West, Mr. Ying is responsible for connecting businesses, recruiting investors, and exploring potential EB5 projects. He has 12 years of experience consulting Asian businesses with his own consulting firm in Portland, Oregon. His knowledge and experience with foreign investments and developing relationships prepared him for the opportunity to contribute to the establishment of the Portland Development Commission’s EB5 programs.
- Currently serves as Vice President on the Oregon Fujian Sister State Committee. With his expertise and knowledge of Chinese trading practices he serves an integral role assisting Oregon legislators and businesses in China for trade missions.
- Chair of the Oregon Commission on Asian and Pacific Islanders Affairs
- Former Co-Chair of the Oregon Civil Rights Council for Oregon Government.
- Adviser for the Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce and the Chinese Chamber of Commerce.
- Worked for Intel Corporation in Beaverton, Oregon for 21 years.
Robert C. Laskowski
Corporate and Securities Attorney
Mr. Laskowski is securities attorney for EB5 West, LLC and handles all securities-related issues under the US law, including consultation, preparation of legal documents, registration with Securities and Exchanges Commission, etc. EB5 West represent development-stage, start-up and emerging businesses, as well as seasoned companies, in public and private equity and debt financing, venture capital transactions, mergers and acquisitions, proxy solicitations, and SEC periodic reporting compliance. Clients have also been represented before federal and state regulatory agencies in securities law enforcement matters.
- 1971 graduate of the University of Michigan Law School.
- Principal practice areas involve all aspects of business and corporate law, with a special emphasis on federal and state securities law matters, involving the SEC, FINRA and state securities administrators for issuers, broker-dealers and investment advisers.